Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Action Blur and Freeze






The first photo was taken inside one of the buildings on the main street. I focused on the hallway, had Handsome Rob start walking, and then took the shot. It was pretty light in the hallway. If it had been darker, the shot might have been better. The next image was taken outside on the main street. Josh was posing for a few of us and we had him jump off the steps. I'm super excited about this shot because his pose is awesome. When I took this shot I focused on the steps, waited for him to jump and then shoot the picture. The last picture was taken later in the afternoon by the gallows. Jared and I had Riley stand on the stump and then jump off. I focused the camera and then shot the picture when Riley had jumped into the air. He's a little too good at playing dead. 

Photo Info:
1. Ghost Shot - 5/21/10, 1:00 p.m., Bannack Ghost Town, f/5.0, Shutter Speed 0.5
2. Josh Mid Air - 5/21/10, 1:00 p.m., Bannack Ghost Town, f/4.0, Shutter Speed 1/200
3. Creepy Riley - 5/21/10, 4:30 p.m., Bannack Ghost Town, f/4.0, Shutter Speed 1/60

1 comment:

  1. Bre that photo of Riley is AWESOME!!! I really liked the pose that he did. Great job catching that shot! I also liked the blur effect with Levi. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete