Thursday, May 6, 2010

Color Blending

I thought this assignment was really fun and I learned a lot about blending images. I just kind of experimented with a lot but I think it turned out well. I took the photo with the bridge and used it as my background. I then took the wheel photo and cut out just the wheel to layer on top of the background. I used a linear layer effect. Then I took the textured wall background and used an overlay effect to place on top. I added some text and got the final product. 





























































Here is my final product. I wanted to erase a little bit of the texture in the sky but I couldn't figure out how. But overall, I'm happy with the final product. 


File Info:
1. Bridge - 5/3/10, 7:00 p.m., Rexburg, ID, f/2.8, Canon Power Shot SD400
2. Wheel - 4/26/10, 6:00 a.m., Rexburg, ID, f/2.8, Canon Power Shot SD400
3. Wall Texture - 5/4/10, 11:00 p.m., Rexburg, ID, f/2.8, Canon Power Shot SD400

2 comments:

  1. Bree Way to go on the color blending looks super cool even if Rexburg "HAS NO COLOR" quote from your mouth. the brown texture of the wall is just the right amount awesome for that bridge i like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the BROWN colors of Rexburg your were shooting!!!

    ReplyDelete