Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Portraits




These are two portraits taken at Bannack Ghost Town. The one of Josh was taken outside the old hotel. I wanted a really natural laugh so I told him to think of dead dogs. This picture isn't edited. The picture of Riley was taken later in the day near an old shed behind the buildings. I used a tripod for these shots which made it really easy to take several shots in a short amount of time. 


Photo Info:
1. Joaquin Phoenix - 5/21/10, 1:00 p.m., Bannack Ghost Town, f/4.0, shutter speed 1/200. 
2. Justin Timberlake - 5/21/10, 4:30 p.m., f/4.0, shutter speed 1/160. 

1 comment:

  1. Dead dogs make me sad... I cant believe I laughed at that.. okay so you know I have a morbid sense of humor. Anyway I really like the photo. Took me like 2 minutes staring at it to not hate it. :)

    The picture of Riley is great too and it really catches his great mellow funny personality. great job!

    ReplyDelete