Sunday, May 16, 2010

Panoramic Image




I took these three images and then blended them into one photo. I used a fresco filter and then I used a mask to remove the filter from my roommates. Then I boosted the yellow in the image and used a luminosity adjustment layer. The final product is below. 


Photo Info:
1. Sheila and Liz - 5/15/10, 8:36 p.m., Rexburg, ID, f/2.8, 1/320, Canon PowerShot SD400
2. Abandoned Cabin - 5/15/10, 8:37 p.m., Rexburg, ID, f/2.8, 1/500, Canon PowerShot SD400
3. Brush - 5/15/10, 8:38 p.m., Rexburg, ID, f/5.6, 1/320, Canon PowerShot SD400

3 comments:

  1. Good job on the pano it fun to take pictures out at the village in the middle of the potato field. there seems to be a lot of blue in your shadow you should try and tune that down a little. but other than that a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your merging of the photos gives it an almost retro feel. I like how you used images that were different but they worked together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its hard to mix portraits and panos but you did a great job! great pure colors from a brown scene

    ReplyDelete