Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fine Art Templates









Photo Descriptions:
1. This is one of my favorite pictures that I took at the beginning of the semester. I really liked the way the water and the bridge look together. There are no edits to the image. I made a template with 5 squares and then dragged this photo on top. 
2. I took this picture when I went with my family to Peru. It was taken a little ways outside of Cusco near the Sacred Valley. There were no edits added to this photo. I also added my name to both fine art templates and used Helvetica Neue as the font choice. 

Photo Info:
1. Rexburg Bridge - 5/3/10, 7:00 p.m., Rexburg, ID, f/5.6, 1/800, Canon PowerShot
2. Peru - 6/11/08, 1:00 p.m., Cusco, Peru, f/5.6, 1/320, Canon PowerShot

5 comments:

  1. I love your template. Very nice. I love the bridge over the water the best. Both are really nice. Jealous that you got to go to Peru. Everytime I hear Cusco I think of the Emperor's New Groove. Cuscotopia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bridge over the canal template... I love the depth that the photo gives the template and I love that the template makes the photo look so professional! So funny, on the second picture I thought it was Utah at first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! The first one is my favorite. The templates added a lot to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty pictures that you chose to put in your template. I like that your name is in simple font. I'm jealous that you have been to Peru! That picture is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shots to use for the format.

    ReplyDelete