Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Week of Photos






















Photo Editing:
1. I used a screen adjustment layer to lighten the picture up a little. Then I used the paint brush to take out the adjustment layer in the sky, the train, and the buildings. I also used the headlights of my car when I shot the picture to get some light into the photo in the foreground. 
2. For this photo, I just bumped up the saturation a little bit. I like how this picture turned out. When I shot the picture, I tried to get a good amount of reflection in the puddle. 
3. There is no editing done to this photo. 
4. I used an adjustment layer to lighten up the foreground of the picture. Then I used the paintbrush tool to take the adjustment layer out of the background. I also used my car headlights to get some light into the photo. 
5. For the playground photo I used an adjustment layer to lighten up the picture. Then I used the paintbrush tool to take out the adjustment layer in the sky and the swings. When I took the photo, I focused on the people while they were swinging. Then when they were in the air, I shot the picture. 
6. There is no editing done to this photo.
7. There is no editing done to this photo. I shot this as I was passing by in my car. 


Photo Info:
1. Tuesday: Train Tracks - 06/1/10, 9:45 p.m., Rexburg, ID, f/2.8, 1/8, Canon PowerShot
2. Wednesday: Truck - 06/2/10, 7:00 p.m., Rexburg, ID, f/5.6, 1/200, Canon PowerShot
3. Thursday: Creepy Trees - 06/3/10, 8:00 p.m., Rexburg, ID, f/5.6, 1/500, Canon PowerShot
4. Friday: Scary House - 06/4/10, 10:00 p.m., Rexburg, ID, f/2.8, 1/8, Canon PowerShot
5. Saturday: Playground - 06/5/10, 9:00 p.m., Rexburg, ID, f/3.2, 1/640, Canon PowerShot
6. Sunday: Pond - 06/6/10, 7:00 p.m., Rexburg, ID, f/5.6, 1/400, Canon PowerShot
7. Monday: Temple - 06/7/10, 9:00 p.m., Rexburg, ID, f/2.8, 1/40, Canon PowerShot

4 comments:

  1. I really like your Temple shot as well as the creepy house!! (ESPECIALLY the creepy house!) Where the heck was that taken? good job with your edits. It's the worst when pictures end up way darker than you wanted them. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your swing shot with the sunset in the background. It really has some great depth and emotion with the photograph. Plus the colors for the sunset just makes a great photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a good job with all your shots and the editing on them. The first picture you took of the train tracks ended up very nice. Good job withe the editing. I liked the original and the edited version of the swing picture. I liked the silhouette version of the original, but thought you did a good job bringing back information and light in the edited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sky in your pictures! It looks amazing. The contrast between the light and dark areas is very nice. Great job with your photos!

    ReplyDelete