Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Week of Pictures




I created this custom photobook page in Illustrator and then saved it as a template and a jpg for this blog. To make the pictures the sizes I wanted I created a square on top of the white square and then made a clipping mask to make the picture the size I wanted. I wanted to have these photos look like those instant cameras when they print out pictures. I didn't know what theme to use since all my pictures are pretty different so I just chose contrasting colors that I liked. The first image is the template and the second is the final photobook page. 

3 comments:

  1. I really like your template! The 'Polaroid" effect is really cute. Also, good idea creating it in Illustrator and then importing it. The background color really looks good with your photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good. I like the solid color in the background. It makes the pictures really stand out and look good. Nice idea using illustrator and importing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about your choice of templates. I think that the polaroid look ads to your images and really makes the spread better.

    ReplyDelete